Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Any Sculpting Bloggers


I wondered if there were any bloggers out there that are interested in sculpting and have blogsites. There are plenty of potters out there but I haven't been in touch with fellow sculptors.
If you know of anyone please let them get in touch with me.It would be great to hear from anyone.
Meanwhile I am rubbing down my dancer ready to apply colour to her.I emailed Judy Fox and she was gracious enough to email me back and I am very greatful to have a reply from her.
I would like to be able to get a result somewhat like her child figures and am waiting impatiently to receive the colours I have ordered.
Meanwhile I am making a couple of small figures to try out her techniques,so I'll keep readers posted on the results.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi nanna,
photos are working really well! the coloured one of Caitlin look fab! looking forward to the holidays!
lots of love Erin