My window was finally fitted today after being promised on Friday and after waiting all day it did not come till this morning.
We were so browned off with the constant disappointment of the window not turning up ,we went ahead with sealing the floor which 2 days to cure and when it did not arrive yesterday we put on the second coat and it was hard enough to walk on today so we put some protective rubber on the floor and the window was installed.
We really need the sealer to harden before we start shifting all the gear back in so tomorrow we will begin to move in.
Apart from the time it took to complete, it looks a great space for me to work in. I need to buy some shelving and a workbench but I will get my electric kiln installed and my pottery stuff and then measure up the bench and shelving. It will be wonderful to get back into my own space as I have been working in the house and on the verandahfor the last 5 months.
The Viewing of the miniature went well, and they have had two definite orders and three more probables. About 40 people attended the Viewing and the food nibbles they served were delicious.
The Studio... - So far the moving, moving and more moving of my *studio* art and equipment has been a smooth but long process. We're currently looking into damp damage fro...
3 weeks ago